Part 1. Introduction, schedule and supply list
Part 2. Cutting for blocks, sashing and cornerstones
Part 3: Piecing the Blocks
***4 week break for piecing the 25 blocks***
Part 4. Adding lattice strips, corner stones, laying out the blocks and sewing them all together. (I have a special way of doing this!)
5. -Cutting and adding both borders.
6. -Preparing the pieced backing and label.
7. -Spray-Basting the three-layer quilt sandwich.
**Depends on the weather as I spray outside**
**Break now till mid-September/October. It is just too hot to machine quilt!**
8. TBA-Machine Straight-Line and Free-Motion Quilting.
***2-3 week break to allow for machine-quilting the entire quilt***
9. TBA-Cutting and sewing the binding to the quilt.
10. TBA-View of the finished quilt after washing.